So you are all probably wondering where David and I have been for the past couple of weeks. Well, David had his written exam on July 18th and has been working on his take home exam the rest of the time, it was due last Wednesday. And I have been doing a lot of exams. My first one was Step 2 CK which was a lovely 9 hour exam that I took last Saturday on a CRT monitor, which for those of you who do not remember them they flicker a lot, not good for a person with an astygmatism or for anyone really. Then I had two days of senior CCX which is when we have standardized patients pretend to be sick. And finally, I had my Step 2 CS which is another day of standardized patients which costs me $1,025, not including travel expenses to get to Chicago all to prove that I know how to speak English, I am not bitter really I am not. Oh I almost forgot I also got my senior pictures done because we all like to pretend like we are still in high school. For those of you who are wondering, no one actually gets a copy of these they are just for attaching to my application for interviewers, for the wall in the school, and of course the yearbook (can you believe we seriously have a yearbook?). Below is my senior picture, for all of those who were wanting to see it.
Now we are off on our vacation to Utah.
1 comment:
What a lovely senior picture Julie! I get my picture taken each year too. I get freebies and generally throw them away because who wants a picture of me each year?
Post a Comment