Today involved a lot of hiking. When they say difficult trail, they mean it. We were a little too out of shape for it, but we managed. I came up with a song on the trail, but David did not like it. Here it is for the next time you are on a very long trail and feel like singing:
"100 cans of spam on the wall, 100 cans of spam, take one down, toss it on the ground, 99 cans of spam on the wall . . . . "
David said no one would eat the spam so if i just passed it around then it would end up back on the wall.












1 comment:
Looks like you are seeing a lot. Sorry you missed ring arch, but I believe it's always nice to leave something for a future trip. I really like Partition Arch - liked the picture of David sitting in it.
Post a Comment