Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Day 3

Because a picture says a thousand words, I figure I do not need to write a lot for Day 3. The fact that I wrote that tells you just how cheesy I really am. We were at arches. We started out looking for ring arch, but failed, so we pretended like the ring like thing that David is in is the ring arch. I put mini captions below with what we think things should have been named. If they have a real name that I know, then that is in parentheses.












David and the wannabe ring Eyeglasses with big nose (the windows)
















Heisman trophy (balanced rock)                    Mean UofI squirrel


Double Arch


Double arch with us





            Delicate Arch                           Delicate Arch



Delicate Arch with us















     Lost sole                       As close as David will get to petroglyphs






              Find David                                          Find Julie

2 comments:

Becky said...

I'm pretty sure that I found Julie but I CANNOT find David. Are you sure he's there?

Julie said...

I just double checked it and I had not realized it, but it appears as if he bent over at a very inoppurtune time making him very difficult to pick out. I had thought he was standing straight up. Hope that helps.