Saturday, January 23, 2010

ICE!

I am a little late in posting this, but on January 1st, David and I went to the ICE! exhibit. This year it was A Charlie Brown Christmas. Vanderbilt provides free tickets for the residents, so if you want to go next year just let me know and I can get a set for a family. It was pretty cold and they gave out these huge blue coats which you will see in the pictures. David opted not to wear one and I think he commented on how warm it was in there. If you have a favorite scene or character from the movie, let me know and I can probably post a picture of it. David went a little crazy on the photos.

Snoopy!
I couldn't pass up putting the one with the doctor's reference in.

David licking the ice.

Julie in Snoopy's house. The blue coat is going to be the next big fashion trend.

The ice slide that we were both too tall to go down. Yeah that probably is shocking to some of you that I am actually too tall for something.

The last room of the Charlie Brown stuff had all of these ice sculptures with speakers for mouths and it was kind of scary.

The manager scene carved out of ice.