The wait is over, and Julie and I know where she matched. And soon, so shall you! She got her top choice, which was at Vanderbilt, in Nashville, TN. Here is a picture of her with her letter:
Julie's good friend Lizzy had to leave early because her husband missed his flight, so she left while everyone was opening their letters so she could open it with her husband. Thankfully, though, Julie got a picture with her before she left:
The school ordered a cake for the event (which was surprisingly tasty) with a map of the US on it with little toothpick flags at places where people matched. Clearly geography is not a strong prerequisite for being a cake decorator (although, in the interest of being honest, I can't draw a map of the United States that is even 1/2 this good... although I can place Nashville more precisely):

1 comment:
Congratulations, Julie. I remembered that Thursday was Match Day and thought I would check to see where you and David would be going. Seems that you matched at a very good hospital/city....and your first choice. Good luck to you there and also to David. Take care. Tom and Cheri
Post a Comment