This is the food I made for dinner last night: Turkish pizza and zucchini fritters. The pictures in the cookbook look much better. But, of course, that's because they cheated and used twice as much dough for the pizza. Also, I can never quite seem to get the seasonings right for kofta flavor (we have a kofta mix, but since the only place I know of to get more is in Istanbul, I'm trying to figure out the seasonings for myself), so it ended up tasting a bit like our Cuban Picadillo.
Also, on our way home from church this morning, Julie and I saw a moped gang of about 8 mopeds going down the road. Just as we were turning off that road, we noticed a motorcyclist catching up to them - I wonder if there was a fight? Probably the moped people would win because nearly all of them were actually wearing helmets.
No comments:
Post a Comment