I guess it has been a while since we posted. Nothing much is going on though. I just finished a 2 week rotation in pediatric hematology/oncology and David has been working on gathering data for his dissertation. So not much has changed. We did go up and see our new niece and nephew, Natalie and Noah, this weekend who were very cute and luckily even though I was on the peds floor for 2 weeks, I managed not to pick up RSV, so we were both able to hold them. They were so small and cute. They pretty much slept the whole time were were there. We also got to see our other niece, Amelia, who is getting very good at staring contests, I know I lost at least once to her. In other news, we got a WiiFit on Friday and according to it, I am 50 and David is 28, but I get a higher score than him on most of the things. It is quite unfair that it compares us. We are still trying to find the setting that stops the comparisons, so if anyone knows where that is, then send us a message.
Also, on wednesday, I sent in my rank list for residency, which is quite scary. So on March 16th, I find out if I matched and on March 19th I find out where. In alphabetical order, our top five places were Atlanta, Chicago x2, Dallas, and Nashville. Hopefully we will end up at one of those, but I will be happy with anywhere. I ranked a total of 9 places.
Tonight we are making something new, so if it turns out well, then you might see a post about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment