Last night was the Winter Ball (aka med school prom). Below are some pictures from the night. I had a really hard time finding a dress. Springfield just does not have a lot of options. I ended up buying a dress that was one size too big and then used my suturing skills to alter it. It was really loud in the room and David and I currently have hoarse voices from screaming all night. It was nice to be able to see a lot of people that we have not seen in a while because a lot of med students have been out of town and you really just don't see each other on rotations anymore. David became a photographer for the night, he and my friend's husband Luis ended up taking a lot of group pictures for people. Afterwards we went to a karaoke place, but sadly they closed down before most of our group had a chance to sing.
David and Julie

The CMDA girls

The salad from our dinner. It looks a lot greener in the picture than it did in real life. After this the dinner just got progressively worse. We had roast beef that was smothered in gravy with canned green beans. The dessert was tiramisu and cheesecake.

The Class of 2009
1 comment:
I like your dress Julie. It seems like you did a great job using your suturing skills!
Post a Comment