Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Personal Watermelon

I am bored and do not want to write my paper on minorities in medicine, so I decided I would post something since it has been a while. I just finished my sub-i in family medicine, although I still have to finish entering my patients into my logbook and filling out evaluations. I am currently on two electives, the previously mentioned minorities in medicine and also a health literacy elective. I still have to finish up my brochure for my health literacy elective, it is on breast-feeding jaundice. It is supposed to be a take home brochure to answer all those questions that new moms cannot remember that they should have asked when their kid has jaundice. I have also been doing some Dance Dance Revolution on Wii, but cannot seem to get better than a D. I clearly have no rhythm.

As David previously mentioned, we still do not know where we will be next year, but at least he has one more interview. I have spent much of my time looking at houses in the various cities that me might end up in.

This weekend is med school prom. I forgot to buy tickets, so we might have to sneek in after they serve dinner, since they refuse to sell anymore. So maybe at least after that we will have something interesting to post.

Update: For all of those who were concerned, I was able to get tickets to prom, woohoo. And on another, yet slightly related note, I submitted my pictures for my yearbook page. I am slightly concerned though because a future general surgeon will be doing my page. In case anyone was wondering, apparently everyone in med school wants to relive their high school years, hence the prom and yearbook.

No comments: