Our property line goes back to where I drew in the red line. At least I think that is where it goes, to be honest, I could not see much over the mound when the guy was pointing. The trees just beyond the line are in the "ravine".Sunday, April 19, 2009
"B"
Yesterday we signed the papers for our new home. Now I feel old and as if I have signed my life away, although we still have not done all of the mortgage stuff yet. Below is where our new home will be. It should take about 3 months to build. There is a "ravine" behind the our plot of land, so nobody will be able to build directly behind us, but there will be houses built on each side of us. Luckily, the person on the left side of us just picked out all of there stuff, so they should be starting on both of our houses this week, because they would like to do them at the same time.
Our property line goes back to where I drew in the red line. At least I think that is where it goes, to be honest, I could not see much over the mound when the guy was pointing. The trees just beyond the line are in the "ravine".
Our property line goes back to where I drew in the red line. At least I think that is where it goes, to be honest, I could not see much over the mound when the guy was pointing. The trees just beyond the line are in the "ravine".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Congratulations. :)
Post a Comment