Saturday, July 18, 2009

Julie and David's Continuing Diaspora

We recently had our "selections audit" in which we made sure that everything they did with our house was correct (and, for the most part, it was). We also learned that we will almost certainly be able to move in within 5 weeks. Yay!

So here are some things you may not yet know about our house (displayed in the pictures below):
1. We have two air conditioners - one for the upstairs and one for the downstairs (because it gets HOT in Nashville)
2. We have a flat electric stove - no more cleaning those annoying drip pans!
3. We have a deep sink - "My what a deep sink you have, grandmother" "The better to clean you with, my dishes"
4. We do have some hardwood floor - a whopping 9ish square feet of it
5. Our attic is well insulated
6. The government requires that our builder install a steel pole (in the spot marked by a box) so that if we run our car into the ventilation, our car gets damaged instead of the ventilation.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Duebers! I just remembered your blog address today. It looks like your house is coming along nicely. I really like the outside withe the bring and pillars. And it's going to be so nice to have two AC units! Hope things in Nashvegas are going well!
~~Lindsey

Unknown said...

So, I just stopped by your page to see if you had posted anything recently, and I read my own comment. My spelling and typing skills are amazing. I thing I was trying to say 'with the brick and pillars,' but whatever.