My latest cooking experiment was an attempt to create Costco's Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken. It is always difficult to make a dish that you have not eaten and for which you don't have a recipe. Also, I am not very good at stuffing chicken. Given the picture at Costco's website, I have a feeling they grind and then compress the chicken meat. How else could you get such perfect looking stuffed chicken breast? Anyway, since we already had pine nuts, the bacon was on sale, and our grocery store has a really cheap generic gorgonzola, the price was about 1/8 of Costco's price. Not bad!
4 comments:
So was it good? And why is it called "friendly chicken"? My word verification for this comment is "ovenween" which is such a funny non-word.
It was ok. I wouldn't wrap chicken in bacon again unless I found some really lean bacon.
I'm trying to start a Mad-Libs trend in post-naming. I said "adjective," and Julie said "friendly."
If you use a Google Account, you don't have to do word verification on blogger.
I have a google account and I always have to enter the word verification.
Then maybe it just doesn't require Julie and I to because we are the owners of the blog?
Post a Comment