If I were ever to make a five ingredient cookbook, this beef curry would be in it: beef, red curry paste, coconut milk, kaffir lime leaves, and bamboo shoots. I guess the rice it is served with would be six, but whatever. The vegetables we had with it were a few more than five ingredients: potatoes, mushrooms, broccoli, yogurt, jalapenos, corn starch, chili powder, cumin, coriander, turmeric, curry powder (and fiber supplement - because Weight Watchers thinks it will help me lose weight!). I think the thing I am looking forward to most about moving in to our house is having access to all of our cookbooks again. Although the ironing board and my drill are pretty high on that list, too.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Five Ingredient Cooking
If I were ever to make a five ingredient cookbook, this beef curry would be in it: beef, red curry paste, coconut milk, kaffir lime leaves, and bamboo shoots. I guess the rice it is served with would be six, but whatever. The vegetables we had with it were a few more than five ingredients: potatoes, mushrooms, broccoli, yogurt, jalapenos, corn starch, chili powder, cumin, coriander, turmeric, curry powder (and fiber supplement - because Weight Watchers thinks it will help me lose weight!). I think the thing I am looking forward to most about moving in to our house is having access to all of our cookbooks again. Although the ironing board and my drill are pretty high on that list, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment