Sunday, July 27, 2014

Early July in Ann Arbor

Earlier in the month we went to Gaffield Children's Garden with David's parents. I think Abigail enjoyed it. Here she is on top of a turtle and playing in a web.


Fairy garden

A little table and chairs under some vines.


Chrisi, Eric, and Aeden came for a visit. I think this is Jonathan's first time seeing a smart phone. He is more impressed than I am.

I was not there for this, so I have no idea what is going on, but I am thinking Eric and Aeden will not be making the babysitter list anytime soon. Although, maybe they should be at the top of the list since they seem to be able to put her to sleep very quickly.


Pancakes with a raspberry sauce (I assume at least, I saw the photo on the camera and  decided to post it)

I made a strawberry lemonade coffee cake Friday night based on a recipe I saw on a website that looked good. It used up the last of our strawberries that we picked earlier in the month. I think it tasted okay considering I skipped a couple of steps. When it gets to be around midnight, certain things must be sacrificed.

2 comments:

Marcie said...

I bet those are David's lemon ricotta pancakes with raspberry sauce. He told me he made them and they were very good. Your coffee cake also looks delicious!

Chrisi said...

Sadly, Jonathan was impressed with an iPod touch...I don't have a smart phone. Although he did enjoy looking at the pictures on it!

Aeden was reading to Abigail...only it was his interpretation of the story. I would have reacted the same way she did!

Thank you again for letting us visit. :)