Abigail got a sprinkler thing from my sister for her birthday. She loved the idea of it and was very excited, but was a little uncertain about actually getting squirted by it.
I tried to get her to run through the water which she kind of did.
David decided to just disconnect and let her play with the hose and she really enjoyed getting David all wet.
After all of that, she got a little thirsty.
Our little cowgirl. David's knees did not look so good after the many rides.
I don't always understand her. I guess she thought it would be a good idea to wear the pillow to bed.
1 comment:
Megan is still leery of sprinklers, although she likes our ring sprinkler when I set it on low so the water doesn't get above her waist. But Amelia likes them this year. So maybe Abigail will like them more next summer.
Post a Comment