That was a very exciting video. I particularly found the pantry fascinating. Did you know that there is a 'new' kind of pepsi? It is called Pepsi Throwback and is made with natural sugar.
I got a twelve-pack and it is pretty good. I might have to buy more as I have only seen it in one place.
Until they make a pepsi that uses splenda, I don't care too much. I think Julie expressed some interest in the Pepsi Throwback, but I'll let her speak for herself.
I did want to try the Pepsi Throwback, but I have not been able to find it. I read an article that said it was only going to be made until June 15th, I think. So if you saw it on the shelves and liked it then you should go back and get some more soon before it is gone.
Fantastic idea to videotape your apartment! I particularly loved the enthusiastic narration. And I was so jealous when I saw you had a pantry, and then I saw the size of the shelves, and I just laughed. Why?
6 comments:
That was a very exciting video. I particularly found the pantry fascinating. Did you know that there is a 'new' kind of pepsi? It is called Pepsi Throwback and is made with natural sugar.
I got a twelve-pack and it is pretty good. I might have to buy more as I have only seen it in one place.
What are your thoughts on this?
Until they make a pepsi that uses splenda, I don't care too much. I think Julie expressed some interest in the Pepsi Throwback, but I'll let her speak for herself.
I did want to try the Pepsi Throwback, but I have not been able to find it. I read an article that said it was only going to be made until June 15th, I think. So if you saw it on the shelves and liked it then you should go back and get some more soon before it is gone.
Fantastic idea to videotape your apartment! I particularly loved the enthusiastic narration. And I was so jealous when I saw you had a pantry, and then I saw the size of the shelves, and I just laughed. Why?
Wait until you see the pantry in our house ;)
I think you should be a filmmaker!
Post a Comment