Here is an updated photo of our house. Supposedly the 60 day notice was sent this week, although it is probably in Illinois now or in route back to Nashville. He said that it will go on lockdown this week since he is hoping the cabinets will be installed at the end of the week. Also, we got our ceiling fans today and they should go in at the end of this week or beginning of next. The drywall is currently up. In case you are wondering, we asked about the columns that go in front and they are one of the last things to go in because it is easier to get stuff in and out of the house without them. Also, they are not support columns. The bricks sitting in the front yard are for the columns. There was not a lot to take a picture of inside since there were a whole bunch of shirtless guys on stilts doing drywall, which we figured nobody really wanted to see a picture of.

In other news, we got our emissions tests done today. My car passed and David's car failed. He had to go buy a new gas cap which apparently is common for cars more than 4-5 years old and then his car passed. The O'Reilly store down the street from the emissions place makes a lot of money off of such things.
Also, I am now certified to run a code and I am recertified for CPR, so if you are in need of either of those well then call 911.
In case you were wondering, it is very hot here.
3 comments:
Your house is cute! (I would have been interested in seeing photos of men on stilts, just because I have never seen them before)
Oh come on...everyone wants to see pictures of shirtless men on stilts!
I wonder what your husbands think of your fixations on shirtless men...
Post a Comment