Last Saturday was our day of weddings. David went to two. One in the Chicago area and the other in Effingham. I only went to the one in Effingham since I was in it. It was a friend from medical school. Lizzy, another med student, and I were ushers along with two other guys. I don't think that we did a particularly wonderful job of ushing since everyone seemed to have decided prior to entering the sanctuary where they wanted to sit. Plus we really could not figure out who to ush since doing the arm and arm thing with another female seemed a little odd, so we ended up leading them in. All in all it was a lot of fun. Below is a picture of David and I at the reception. I had him wear purple because I thought his white shirt with red and black tie would make it look like he was in the wedding party. By the way the bridesmaids wore the same dress that we did except that they wore red ones instead of black ones.
1 comment:
You guys/gals did great. Even if you wouldn't have helped anyone find a seat we were really just excited to have you be part of the day. Thanks for everything.
Post a Comment