David apparently got a little bit off of the path. Actually, I told him to so I could take a picture.In other news, my television that I have had for 9 years finally died. I got it when I started undergrad. It is scary that that was 9 years ago. It passed away a couple of weeks ago, but we finally got around to opening it up yesterday and realized that we (and when I say "we", I mean David) could not fix it. The VCR broke sometime last year.
And finally the long anticipated picture of my toothpaste collection. Needless to say, no matter how bad the economy gets, David and I should have clean teeth. This is not even including the two tubes of toothpaste (yes we have separate tubes, I don't want to share with a boy) we use each night or the travel tubes.
And finally the long anticipated picture of my toothpaste collection. Needless to say, no matter how bad the economy gets, David and I should have clean teeth. This is not even including the two tubes of toothpaste (yes we have separate tubes, I don't want to share with a boy) we use each night or the travel tubes.

1 comment:
Interestingly enough I use a seperate tube from the boys. Eric gets the almost used up tube, Aeden has a tube that he shares with Eric when Eric's becomes the used up tube, and then I have my own that I keep up high in my cabinet. We don't, however, have as many as you. :D
Aeden would have loved the corn maze!
Post a Comment