Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Suit

The much anticipated interview suit. After a day of shopping and several hours of searching for shoes online, it is finally complete. Below is a picture of me sitting to give you a view similar to what the interviewers will have when they are questioning me.


The full suit.

My new coat. Clearly the tv was more interesting than David taking pictures. I had "Where the Heart Is" playing, which is in David's top 10 movies. Top 10 worst movies ever made that is.

This is dinner from a couple of nights ago. It is Cuban Picadillo on a bed of white rice with broccoli and garlic bread. I did not take a picture of our last meal because I thought we had already posted it, but we have not. David informed me today though that we should make it more often because he really liked it, so you can look forward to seeing a picture of rosemary and orange-glazed chicken with sweet potatoes.

Gotta love the jazz hands. Who wouldn't want to hire me?

No comments: