Happy belated pancake day!!! National Pancake Day was on Friday. There is another pancake day in February so maybe we will actually get the post up on the proper day then. In celebration I have included two pictures of pancakes. One of some triple chocolate pancakes that I made last week for David and another of the rock formation in Arches that looks like a stack of pancakes. So everyone should go enjoy some pancakes and I will enjoy eating my popcorn. At least both are foods that are compound words, so they are somewhat similar. Just so you know I did try one of the chocolate ones and did not enjoy it.
1 comment:
The images are amazingly similar. Do you not like pancakes at all?
I can tolerate them but only really enjoy them if they are buttermilk and have bananas (or blueberries) IN the batter.
Chocolate pancakes sound blech! I bet the boys would love them. :P
Post a Comment