Jonathan is now 10 months old and he is constantly on the move. He now has 4 teeth, two front top ones and two front bottom teeth.
He loves to push his walker around, but has not figured out how to turn it around yet. Sometimes he gets a little excited and falls down.
He also has started climbing stairs.
One night he fell asleep at dinner.
He likes to carry a sock around in his mouth and he loves this car track. He likes to bounce up and down when it plays music.
Baby shoes are just so cute.
FYI: There will be a new post almost everyday this week. I am finally catching up on my blogging. I prefer to stagger all of the posts, so I am just putting them on a scheduled release.
2 comments:
I love it when babies fall asleep in their high chairs. So precious!
Oh, that photo of him sleeping in his high chair is so sweet! I also love how he carries the sock around in his mouth. Yum! He is really a cutie!
Post a Comment