Friday, November 7, 2014

Halloween

When Caleb was here, we were able to go trunk or treating at the library. It was not very impressive, but it gave them a chance to all get dressed up.

Abigail apparently felt the need to sing instead of smile for the camera.

I got some nice photos of Jonathan in his outfit that day too.


However, on Halloween day, Jonathan was not too thrilled about being dressed as Winnie the Pooh.

But of course, a bath always makes him happy.

Abigail wanted to be a blue bunny for Halloween. Of course blue bunny costumes do not exist, so I had to make her one. It seemed to work. I added a skirt to it just to make it more exciting. Also, she likes to wear skirts to bed, so it gives her another one to wear at night.


Don't you just love the little tail!

She wanted to organize all of the candy. 

 She wanted to have her bedtime reading at the door, so that she would be ready for any trick or treaters. Thankfully, one last group came while she was doing her bedtime stories. She had a lot of fun, but it was very cold and windy. She did not actually wear the ears outside. They would have just flown away.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love how cute Jonathan looks in his Pooh bear costume. He looks like a perfect Pooh! I love that Abigail wanted to be a blue bunny, not a pink or white or gray bunny.