Sunday, October 5, 2014

Cheese!

I guess Abigail did not think that Jonathan had enough hairs, so she added some cheese to his head. Our kids seem to find cheese very amusing and get giddy at the sight of cheese. I think I should start waving cheese in front of them when I want them to smile for the camera. Interestingly, it looks like Abigail has had her hair highlighted in these pictures.


I thought this shirt was a great find. It had bunnies on it and they were blue (Abigail's favorite color).

She earned her cubbies vest about a week ago. She loves cubbies although she will only wear the vest at AWANA. She did not want to put it on for me.

Now every once in awhile she will let me put her hair in pigtails or a ponytail. Here she is with her new bunny (Harrion (sp?)) that she made a build a bear. She likes to have it around, but the original bunny is still the favorite and always the one she picks when she can only have one bunny.


Movie night!

No comments: