Abigail playing the memory game. She liked it when she got things wrong because of the sound effect.
She sill likes to play with Jonathan. She really likes his new panda that he got from his grandparents. She gets really into dancing to the music it plays so we have to make sure that she does not accidentally kick him.
This is what Abigail does with his play gym when he is not using it.
Going from crying to sleeping.
I have been plugged.
David hard at work.
1 comment:
Ok, that picture of Jonathan sleeping on David is so precious! But I really commented to say that Abigail cracks me up! I love all the animals in the gym; that seems like something my kids would do (and I'm surprised they haven't already done that here). Also, it's so funny that she likes to get Memory wrong. It reminds me of when Amelia used to LOVE to go down the slides when playing Chutes & Ladders.
Post a Comment