Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

This is a little late, but recently I have been using my tablet and it is not easy to do blog posts from it.
Christmas Eve we went to the ICE! exhibit at Opryland. The theme this year was Frosty which Abigail loved. 



Here she is sliding down the slide.  We were able to get decent pictures because she was so slow going down. One of the people had to go get her on her first run because she got stuck. She loved it though.



If you want to look really large, then get your picture taken when you are 39 weeks pregnant and wearing a large blue parka.


Abigail loved her dollhouse that she got for Christmas.





Here she is with her necklaces which she called jingle bells and would sing Jingle Bells while wearing them.



She loved the roadway that she got.


Monster bowling. Usually, she just goes and kicks them over or touches the ball to the monsters instead of actually throwing the ball at them.

1 comment:

Marcie said...

The other way to look ginormous is to wear a 4 month old baby in a wrap and put a big blue parka on top of that, which is what I did when we went after Thanksgiving three years ago. Although I made sure Megan's face peeked out a little when I knew I was getting my picture taken. Plus, then there was documentation that she was there.

Abigail is so cute! She looks like she is having a lot of fun with her Christmas presents. And you got great photos at the ice exhibit!