On Saturday, we went to the tulip festival in Holland, Michigan. It was raining in the morning, so I think that kept the crowds away for a little while when we were at Windmill Island. It also kept the sun away which David appreciated.
The first thing Abigail wanted to do was ride on the carousel.
Here they are trying on some wooden shoes. It looks like Jonathan is also working on his yoga poses.
Abigail wanted to go into the windmill and we told her she had to wait in line. She actually waited quite well for an almost 4 year old. It is still an operating windmill and you can buy their flour at the gift store.
Still waiting in line. I think it was about 20 minutes between the photo below and the one below it where they are finally on top.
Jonathan waiting with me.
An attempt to get a photo with the kids.
A picture of people taking pictures to precede all of my pictures of tulips.
Finally, we went to the Music Parade in Holland. It was at least an hour and a half. We left before it was finished. There were a lot of bands. The Holland High School marching band wore wooden shoes while they marched. The cow in the photo below mooed.
Abigail seemed to really enjoy the parade. She stood still watching throughout most of it. She really liked the princesses (beauty pageant girls)
Jonathan was very serious about the parade. When we put him down, he liked to dance and of course walk away. He loves music.
David's favorite guy in the parade.
I think this guy should have had wooden shoes on while he was on the elliptical.
I have a lot of other photos from the last month or so. Hopefully, I will get them up soon, but it might be in reverse order.
No comments:
Post a Comment