Monday, May 19, 2014

three years old!

Abigail turned three years old on Sunday. 

Here she is making her birthday pancakes with chocolate chips and sprinkld








We went to the zoo and she got to ride the train and the carousel. 


Jonathan was thrilled to be at the zoo.

At least he had the captain.

We had funfetti cupcakes with chocolate frosting and sprinkles. Abigail loves sprinkles. I had to make two batches of chocolate frosting because the first batch was not very good. Sour cream does not belong in frosting, no matter how good the reviews are. I think I would probably leave the almond extract out of the cupcakes if I were to make them again. Luckily, my coworkers love cupcakes because two dozen was too many for three people even though Abigail probably would have eaten all of them.





Opening up her presents with the birthday balloons from her grandparents.

"Playing" the playdoh monster smash game. She does not quite get games.

Taking a picture of her dad with her new camera.


Not sure how to caption this one, but I felt the need to include it.


2 comments:

Chrisi said...

Looks like a fabulous birthday! :)

Marcie said...

So cute! I love it that Abigail made her own birthday pancakes! Way to put her to work early! Jonathan at the zoo is priceless!