We went to the Bunny breakfast at the zoo the day before Easter. Abigail loved it which is not surprising considering how much she loves bunnies. She kept wanting to hug the easter bunny and the other people in line were commenting on how well she was doing. The kids before her were not happy at all and looked like an Easter version of American Gothic with a bunny instead of a pitchfork. It was great being there before the zoo had officially opened because there were not a lot of people. Also, they were feeding the animals, so they were really close. My parents came after the breakfast.
She had her own method for picking up eggs. One that I do not understand. She would pick up one and then skip about 10 or so before deciding to pick up another one.
Showing off her eggs.
Besides the usual petting zoo, they also had animals scattered around the zoo. She loved petting the bunny's butt. (Abigail practicing the DRE.)
Apparently, she really enjoys petting animals butts.
Even though she looks upset, she really does enjoy carousels. I think she thought we had abandoned her.
1 comment:
I am really impressed that she was so happy with the Easter bunny! My kids don't distinguish between animal butts and the rest of the animal. Wish I could teach them!
Post a Comment