Friday, March 29, 2013

Birthday Party and Good Friday

 It has been awhile since I posted because I am working ridiculous hours, soon that will be ending.  Last weekend we went to a birthday party for one of the kids in Abigail's daycare class.  It was at a jumping place.  We were the only non-family people to show up which was slightly awkward.  Abigail loved the big slides. She was not really into jumping around in the other things though. I have to say it was quite tiring especially considering she could not get up to the top by herself.  It is difficult to climb up a blow up thing while carrying a toddler.








For Good Friday, Abigail's daycare was closed I stayed at home with her.  Unfortunately, it was drizzly all day.  We stayed in our pajamas until 10AM.

Here she is enjoying some burrito at Qdoba.  Beans, corn, and queso make this girl very happy.


After Qdoba, we went to use my birthday coupon at Coldstone.  All lovin' no oven is delicious.

Here she is getting a little tunnel time reading in with her stuffed animals.

1 comment:

Becky said...

She's so cute! I used to have to drag N2 up slides in bouncy places and it was hard! I almost fell once. I'm so glad they can climb up on their own now.