Saturday, October 6, 2012

Bag lady

Abigail loves to carry our lunch bags around the house.


 Here she is blowing a kiss at the camera and then eating the flashlight.

She also likes to get in her toy chest and play.

 Last Saturday we went to a farm, there was not a lot for Abigail to do, but there was a giant sand pit. She started out with the pink bulldozer, but quickly switched to the yellow dump truck. 

 Here is David shooting the pumpkin gun.  He is the only one that I saw hit the barrel, although we expected the guy behind him to considering how much he was talking about it.

Here is Abigail and David now that she is finally willing to hold his hand when she walks. She is also sporting a nice mullet.  We are considering taking advantage of it and having her dress as an 80's rocker for Halloween.


In other news, I am now a licensed physician in Tennessee.  Also, I recently received my certificate for Thinprep pap tests and can now evaluate anyone's pap smear, woohoo.  Now all of the other residents in my program are wanting to get certified.  I am quite a trend-setter.  Also, I recently got my paper published and it should be available online within a week in the Journal of Hematopathology, although I doubt anyone would find it interesting. Its title is "Precursor T acute lymphoblastic leukemia from myelodysplastic syndrome in Fanconi anemia". Pretty catchy right? I am sure it will draw in many people, haha. Btw, I have no idea why the pap certificat is on its side.


1 comment:

Chrisi said...

Congratulations. :)