Sunday, September 9, 2012

Beets and more

Hanging out in a laundry basket is so much fun especially when you have a spoon and a block.

 Abigail's first beet pancake. It is very important to assess the pancake by touching it first.

Hmm . . . 

I think we have a winner.

Here is Abigail doing her sign for "more". We did not realize it til she had been doing it for about a week. She clearly was not amused that I was taking a picture of her instead of giving her more food.

You just can't go wrong with baby jeans and tennis shoes, so cute. 

Bathtubs can be fun even without water.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Beet pancakes, huh. Not sure what my kids would think of those but I'd love the recipe!

Julie said...

http://weelicious.com/2011/06/28/red-beet-pancakes/

We used regular yogurt. You would probably be surprised, they are actually pretty good. I think they would eat them.

Marcie said...

@Becky - you should totally try the beet pancakes and see if you can get your kids to gag on them so much they throw up again. That would be a super fun time.

Julie - I love those photos of Abigail, especially the one where she is signing MORE and looking at you like you are completely stupid for not understanding her. It made me laugh out loud. She's so cute!