Here is Abigail opening her first Christmas gift which was from her Great Aunt Joanne and Great Uncle Bill. I had to assist her twice in order to the paper up a little so that she could get her fingers underneath. She took it very seriously and it only took her 12 minutes. There was a moment in the middle where I think she thought the paper was the gift and she began to inspect it and pass it back and forth between her hands.
Here is Abigail with her new drum set from her grandparents. She likes to hit her rings either together or against her hand while the music plays. Sadly, I try to do this with her, so she probably is not going to have any rhythm after mimicking me.
2 comments:
Okay, that series of photos is so cute! I love how she is so intent on the present (or at least, it appears that way). And I'm amazed that she stuck with it for 12 minutes and didn't try to eat the wrapping paper. She must be a genius.
She was really intent on opening it. She only tried to eat it once, but they must not have realized that she prefers garlic flavored wrapping paper because she quickly tossed it aside.
Post a Comment