Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Vacation

Abigail opening her Christmas present from us.  An elephant.  We may have cheated in the wrapping.  I used tissue paper and only 3 pieces of tape, so she opened it pretty quickly and by herself.  The bow was a bit of a distraction though.

  

 First trip Illinois, so she had to get her superman on at the Metropolis rest area.  She takes her superhero responsibilities quite seriously.

Abigail with her Great Grandma Watkins, Great Grandpa Buoy, and Aunt Michelle

 Opening presents at her grandparents.

Attempting to steal Perfect Piggies from Caleb, while being under an alien attack.  She was just concerned that the aliens were going to try to steal his book and was trying to protect it.

The drive home got a little tiring, so Abigail volunteered to drive.  She actually did really well in the car and we only had to do 2 stops on the way home.  By the way we did laundry in case you are wondering why she was wearing the same outfit at the beginning of the trip as she was at the end.  She is just that cute in her giraffe pajamas.

The Abigail smile, family style.

I hope everyone enjoyed seeing her.  Sorry, I did not take any pictures when we were doing the Dueber side since there were so many people taking pictures who are much better than I.  Now it is time to try to find a place to put all of her stuff and do laundry.

1 comment:

Becky said...

What no pictures of all 5 children (under the age of 4) opening presents? That was fun to watch! I did snap some of Abigail opening presents so I'll send them to you.