The light got to be too much for us so we bought more material to make curtains for our bedroom and the bonus room.
This is the before for the bonus room which is kind of messy, but that just makes the after look even better.

Here is the after. I made two curtain panels and 4 pillows on Saturday. I washoping the purple in the curtain panels would stand out a little bit more. We also finally got rid of our 6 year old futon cover and bought a new one. I still have to do the final hand sewing on the pillows, which is why the up close one looks a little odd. As an added bonus, the curtains and pillows match my laptop.
David made the curtains for our bedroom earlier in the week. I think they turned out quite nicely. It is amazing how many people leave outdoor lights on at night so these really help block out the light. He also put the grommets on both the bedroom and bonus room curtain panels.

And finally some pictures from Decatur where we went for the 4th of July. A front view of the chicken cars.

A side view of the chicken cars with the bull hovering above them.
2 comments:
Your curtains and pillows turned out great! I am quite impressed. :)
Your curtains look lovely! Maybe my children will sleep better when we come down to visit the next time! :)
Post a Comment