Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spring

Spring is here and some of the things that we planted back in March are starting to grow. Last weekend I went and took some photos after I got off work with my new pink camera that my parents and grandparents got me for my birthday. I think that the more I wear bland blue everyday the more I tend towards buying things with color. Although the polka dot camera case may have been going too far.

Here is our maple tree.

And our crepe myrtle


And our liatris are just starting to pop up.


The first bloom on our azalea. I checked tonight and it looks like it is about ready to explode.


Sorry it has been so long since we posted, but we have been really busy. I am currently on surgical pathology. In case you wanted to know here are two important lessons I learned last week.
1. Whenever you have a bladder specimen, always point the urethra away from you before patting on the bladder.
2. Always run the garbage disposal after cleaning out a bowel. If you don't, then the next morning your work station may not smell so good.
Have a good rest of the week.

No comments: