Due to the terrible weather on December 23rd, Julie and I have been stranded in Nashville. Thankfully, every cloud has its silver lining (and I don't just mean the 50° weather), as we have been baking Christmas cookies and got to try out a new recipe for our Christmas Dinner. Julie found a recipe online for
Sweet Potato Cannelloni, which was very tasty and is pictured below. If you get the urge to try this, ask me for some rather necessary modifications.

Additionally, we made sweet potato biscuits, a ham, and a baked mushroom and asparagus dish. Here is how the meal as a whole turned out:
3 comments:
Merry Christmas.
The asparagus and mushrooms look delicious.
Chrisi
My babies would probably love the sweet potato canneloni! Might be too much work for me but I'd try them. Sorry you couldn't join us for dinner. We missed you.
Looks good. You two are sure creative (: .
Post a Comment