Sunday, September 6, 2009

House

I know everyone has been greatly anticipating this post and the suspense has probably been a bit too much. Since David is sleeping and I really have no desire to work on autopsy reports right now, I decided I would try to edit the videos and get them up on the blog. I quickly figured out why David has not done it yet. Somehow the video settings on the camera got changed between the first one and the second one, so the second and third videos are a bit fast. The last two are the upstairs in case that is not obvious and includes our master, bonus room, two other bedrooms, guest bath, and laundry room. We will probably redo the upstairs at some point, but should probably wait til Freddy gets here, because the upstairs will not be complete without him.




4 comments:

Becky said...

Oh my goodness, those last 2 videos are ridiculously fast! I sure hope you can slow them down somehow or take new ones so we can see your house! Who is Freddy?

Marcie said...

Love the house, especially the walk-in closet and the pantry. The upstairs videos were fantastic, but I wish I could have heard the sped up narration.

David said...

Freddy is a stuffed bear roughly the same size as Julie.

There doesn't seem to be anything we can do about the videos (including accessing the sound), but we will shoot new videos once everything is "done" (somewhere between a month and a year from now)

If you would like to see what our house looks like in greater detail, we have a guest bedroom :)

Becky said...

Well we are planning on visiting! We were thinking spring break next year. Is the guest room available then? But since that is so far away, we'd love to see pictures before that!

I'd love to hear the sped up narration too, that would have been hilarious!