Jonathan and Abigail's preschool had their Christmas program today, and it was really good. Each class sang two songs (except the infants). If you pay close attention to this first photo of Jonathan, you might be able to guess what happens next.
Of course, once he saw me he wanted to come to me, and ended up screaming the whole time. Part of the screaming was in time with the music, which the audience thought was pretty amusing.
After his class finished, I got him so I could hold him and he could watch the rest of the show with me. We had a pretty good time.
Here are a couple videos of Abigail and her class. In case you can't tell, the REALLY loud voice is hers. When she told me that she was going to sing super loudly so that I would be able to hear her, perhaps I should have been slightly less encouraging.
1 comment:
It's so cute that you can hear Abigail singing! I'm so impressed that the kids knew the words to Hark the Herald Angels Sing! I love the halos on their heads.
Post a Comment