Sorry for the delay, but I needed to look into youtube privacy settings and did not have the time before.
A couple of weeks ago Abigail did a princess themed dance class. David enjoyed having a morning with just Jonathan. Abigail loved the class and dressed up like a princess every day for it. On the last day, there was a performance. David said the video needed to be shortened before uploading, but since he has not done it and I don't want to, you get to watch the unedited version. Keep in mind that David is holding Jonathan while video taping because I was at work.
Last night we went to Ballet under the stars. The first show was a production put on by kids and teenagers of the Little Mermaid. We did not stay for the more adult show since it was started at 9pm. Abigail loved the show and afterwards she got to meet some of the characters although she was being shy and it was hard to get a picture. I did not realize you could ask so many why questions about the little mermaid. She asked them all the way home.
3 comments:
I can't watch the videos because it says that they are private. Sounds like Abigail had a lot of fun though!
I could not sign in either. At first, I thought it was going to let me, then it blocked me off???
So cute!
Post a Comment