Finally, a post for Jonathan's birthday. I had temporarily lost the camera. It was in the diaper bag. I can already tell it is going to be a challenge having a birthday so close to Christmas. We celebrated his birthday with my parents and opened presents and had cupcakes before church. On Saturday, we went to the Hands on Ann Arbor Museum, but I forgot to take pictures there.
He was not that into opening presents, but Abigail of course was. The xylophone was definitely his favorite gift and we did not even know who it was from at first because there was no card in the box, but then we found out it was from his Aunt Becky and family.
Abigail is opening the presents while Jonathan plays the xylophone in the background.
Cake tower like Abigail had.
He was a little hesitant at first and was just squishing it with his hands.
But of course he loved the chocolate cake.
And the plate too!
Some balloon fun.
An attempt at a photo of all of us.
Me and my little guy.
2 comments:
Such cute pictures! It looks like he enjoyed his cake.
Sorry about no gift card. I don't think amazon let me mark that it was a gift. Not sure why. I should have send you guys an email about it. Oops. Glad he liked it!
I love the first picture! He is adorable.
Post a Comment