Saturday, January 5, 2013

Leftovers

Here are several pictures from the last few weeks.

Abigail giving Caleb a hug.  He was not quite sure what to think about it all.

During our Christmas trips to Decatur and Chicago, we kept Abigail entertained by giving her books.

This is what it looked like where my feet were supposed to be, so that I would always have one when she wanted another one.  I spent a lot of time with my legs crossed. 

She was really getting into the reading and was even doing the movements that went with the pages.  This page is about toes.

Here she is after we made it back home building a tower with her new blocks.

I just thought this was odd.  She felt it necessary to have all of her stuffed animals on the tray while she ate her yogurt.


Here she is playing with her new drum.


We went to ICE! at Opryland since I had free tickets.  She really did not enjoy it, but we did manage to get a couple of pictures.  She did not go down the slide.  She just sat at the top.
 


1 comment:

Justin and Michelle said...

That's the drum I was thinking about getting her! Caleb loves his!