Sunday, April 22, 2012

11 months old and cheese toasties!

11 months old

She was not happy about having her picture taken.  She really just wanted to read the odyssey.

 Happy National Grilled Cheese Month.

She loves her walker. It is very hard to get a video of her using it when you are by yourself though.  She is very quick and the room is not that big.

3 comments:

Marcie said...

Oh my goodness, she's so cute and chubby!

Julie said...

Maybe that is because we are feeding her grilled cheese sandwiches. Sadly, that is a 12 month dress and it is already a little too short for her.

Becky said...

She is adorable! I love the look at the end of the video where she looks at you like "mom, are you going to come rescue me? I'm trying to walk here!" Dresses were always short on Natalie too. I think I just preferred longer dresses.