Abigail's 10 month photo.
Abigail's 10 month photo.
Here are a couple of outtakes from the photoshoot. The one below shows off her big blue eyes and the one below it is from before I closed the door.
Last weekend we went to the zoo. I have to say I was not that impressed with the Nashville zoo. I am used to having bears and penguins at the zoo. I guess that Madison spoiled me. Abigail thought that we went to the zoo to watch the people and did not care about the animals.
Abigail is now up to 5 teeth and is working on two more. Here is a photo of her trying to hide her teeth, but be warned she does bite. She bit a girl at daycare this week, but that was the other girl's fault. The other girl stuck her hand in Abigail's mouth.
No comments:
Post a Comment