There was no post last weekend because I was away presenting a poster outside of Dallas. Here I am with my poster.
Abigail got to be the doctor for a weekend. These are the best photos I could get of her in scrubs. I guess she dislikes them as much as I do. Actually I think she did not like them because the pants were so long that she could not get a good hold of her feet. Hmm . . . I don't like them because they are too long on me also.
This is her "I am a serious doctor" pose.
This is her "I am a serious doctor" pose.
2 comments:
I love the photos of Abigail in her scrubs - so cute! I think in her serious doctor photo, what she is actually thinking is "I am so busy and important, Mommy, and you are boring me with this photo taking because I have places to be."
I think she is often thinking that.
Post a Comment