So cute! She holds her head up so well; I can't believe she's in the bumbo already! Why is it titled peanut butter?
I was wondering the same thing as Marcie as to why the title is peanut butter. I amazed as well that she can already sit in a Bumbo chair. I like the green bumbo!
The peanut butter does not mean anything. I just have a hard time coming up with titles for the posts.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So cute! She holds her head up so well; I can't believe she's in the bumbo already! Why is it titled peanut butter?
I was wondering the same thing as Marcie as to why the title is peanut butter. I amazed as well that she can already sit in a Bumbo chair. I like the green bumbo!
The peanut butter does not mean anything. I just have a hard time coming up with titles for the posts.
Post a Comment